Happy Summer! I'll miss you...

 Dear 5th graders, 


You have been an amazing class, and I am so blessed to have been your teacher. You made my first year at St. Peter's incredible. Even tough I was teaching you, in many ways you also taught me. Thank you! 

If any of you ever need anything, know that I am here for you and you are in my prayers. 

Don't forget to keep Christ at the center of your lives. He is waiting for you when you find that nothing else satisfies you.  Padre Pio is your friend, don't be afraid to ask him for help. "Prayer is the best weapon we have, it is the key to God's heart." - Padre Pio 

Here is the link to the Litany of Trust that we pray each morning. 

https://sistersoflife.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Mobile-Litany-of-Trust.pdf

Also, keep renegading!!! 😂😉

Lastly, enjoy your summer break! I hope to see you around, but I will definitely see you next year. 


Sincerely, 

Ms. Gramlich 





Comments

Popular Posts